If you have a question for The Kalixa Team, chances are it'll already be answered in our Frequently Asked Questions, so have a look there first. If it's not, fill in the form below to send us an email; we'll do our best to get back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively, you can contact us by phone.
To help you further we have included below a list of the top five questions which could help you.
If you have made a deposit to Kalixa Pay via bank transfer and it has not been credited to your account please contact customer services using the Contact Us form. To help us, please include the following information from your bank account statement:
1. Full name of the person depositing
2. Date of the deposit
3. Bank details of the bank the money was transferred to:
- Account holder name
- BIC (Bank Identifier Code)
- IBAN code (International Bank Account Number)
4. Amount and currency
5. Reference number
We need this information to make sure your query is addressed in the best and fastest way possible, If the deposit was made over the counter with cash, please also include the name of the branch where you made the deposit.
You can view the personal information that you gave us when you registered by going to the My Profile > Personal Details section of this site.
You can change any element online that has an Edit button beside it, by clicking on that button and following the instructions on screen. You will need to upload and ID and proof of address on the portal to proceed and change your personal details.
To change other information displayed on the form, you will need to contact customer services.
If you wish to cancel your Kalixa Card and eWallet, please contact us. To process a refund for the remaining balance we will need a complete bank account number (containing IBAN and SWIFT) in the name of the cardholder.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
Transactions can be declined for a number of reasons:
- Insufficient funds - because your Kalixa Pay Card does not allow you to go into debt as easily as a normal credit card, we will generally not honour any transactions that exceed the available funds on your card. This includes some fees, so if you are getting cash at an ATM you’ll need to make sure your balance is sufficient to cover your withdrawal, and the ATM withdrawal fee.
- Incorrect details - please make sure when making a purchase online that you enter your card number, name and address details correctly. A single error can often result in your transaction being rejected.
- AVS - Some merchants require an Address Verification Service (AVS) to process online payments. Kalixa Pay provides a response to these requests, however, sometimes your transaction may still be declined by the merchant. Please check that you have the correct address registered to your Kalixa account to reduce the likelihood of this happening.
- Inactive card - If you are a new Kalixa Pay customer please make sure that you have activated you card online by logging into your eWallet and following the onscreen instructions before attempting to make a purchase with your Kalixa Pay Card.
- Expired Card - your Kalixa Pay Card is valid for four years from the date it was issued. Please make sure your card has not expired before making a purchase.
Once you have made your Initial Load and selected your PIN, your Kalixa Pay Card will be posted to your registered home address and your Activation code will be emailed to you.
Once you have received your Kalixa Pay Card you will need to log In to the Kalixa website and follow the on-screen instructions. If you haven’t received the activation code please check the Spam folder in your email. We recommend to use Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox during the activation process.
Please note, all fields marked * are required.